Hyline Safety Company offers Required Emergency Exit Light, Exit Signs Testing services.
Under the International Fire Code of 2009, International Building Code and NFPA Life Safety Code 101, all Emergency Lights and Exit signs using batteries that power backup lighting must be regularly tested.
Hyline Safety Company offers full-service programs in accordance with NFPA Life Safety Code 101. We inspect and service your property's Emergency Exit Lighting and Exit signs using a signs maintenance program.
Hyline Safety Company performs functional testing of all exit and emergency lighting per NFPA 101 (2000 Edition). Periodic Testing of Emergency Lighting Equipment. A functional test shall be conducted on every required emergency lighting system at 30 day intervals for not less than 30 seconds. An annual test shall be conducted on every required emergency lighting system for not less than 1½ hours. Equipment will be verified as fully operational for the duration of the test. Written records of visual inspections and tests will be prepared Hyline Safety Company for the property owner and for inspection by any authority having jurisdiction.
HYLINE SAFETY COMPANY OFFERS EMERGENCY EXIT LIGHTING AND EXIT SIGN PROGRAMS:
• 30 Second Push-Button Testing
• 90 Minute Annual Testing
• Bulb And Battery Replacement Programs
• Guaranteed Code Compliance
• Emergency / Exit Light Installations
Life Safety Code (NFPA 101)
SECTION 7.9 EMERGENCY LIGHTING
188.8.131.52.1 Testing of required emergency lighting systems shall be permitted to be conducted as follows:
(1) Functional testing shall be conducted at 30-day intervals for not
less then 30 seconds.
(2) Functional testing shall be conducted annually for not less than 1-1/2 hours if the emergency lighting system is battery powered.
(3) The emergency lighting equipment shall be fully operational for the duration of the tests required by 184.108.40.206.1(1) and 220.127.116.11.1(2).
(4) Written records of visual inspections and tests shall be kept by the owner for inspection by the authority having jurisdiction.